Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Special forces

Whats in you

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Melon Virus application for admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Melon Virus

The Melon Virus application for admin Empty
PostSubject: The Melon Virus application for admin   The Melon Virus application for admin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:22 pm

The Melon Virus
applying for admin
i only want to be admin on the jail server. im tired of free killers. im also tired of people, mic spamming, playing TOO much music, and just the annoying 5 year olds that play. But what REALLY annoys me is 1 thing and its people whining about getting free killed.... i know i have in the past but i wont care. I have owned my own server before and learned that admin abuseing is BAD. so i will never admin abuse on the server and never be a pain because after all, i am The Melon Virus and im a *DJ*.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Melon Virus application for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Melon Virus application for admin   The Melon Virus application for admin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Declined.3 reasons wrong format , seeing u mic spam, and why would u ban 5 year olds for no reason?
Back to top Go down
https://specialforces.darkbb.com

The Melon Virus application for admin
Page 1 of 1