Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Special forces

Whats in you

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special forces LAWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Special forces LAWS Empty
PostSubject: Special forces LAWS   Special forces LAWS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Under here is the updated rules even though the other ones are still good
this will be updated often

Law:As of right now i do not give a shit about members leaving the clan. =D
Law:March 31 2009 issued that any member double claning is k but sF^ tag comes first any member caught without the tag Or our tag first Will be Kicked from the clan with 1 chance to prove why not to be kicked to me under ban request and appeal bans.
Law:March 31 2009 issued Kicking and banning a member from the clan cannot be affected unless the reporter has evidence .
Law:March 31 2009 Members that are not active and do not go on the voice server will be kicked april 1st
the link to get a voice server is here https://specialforces.darkbb.com/gsc-voice-server-f13/our-voice-server-would-be-nice-if-you-were-active-t50.htm
Law:April 1 2009 Will be mass kicking of clan members leaders order Unloyal un active members will be kicked
* leaders note* i dont care kicking and leaving leaves me with more loyal and mature members =)
Law:april 4 freedom of speech now you can say nigger all you want

More laws will be added later.
Back to top Go down
https://specialforces.darkbb.com

Special forces LAWS
Page 1 of 1