Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Special forces

Whats in you

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Mofjell

Applying for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Admin   Applying for Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 pm

ingame name: sF^ Victor Mofjell (I can change it sometimes for other servers, as iI don't want to blow some cover sometimes, sometimes i may come in with a different name into our servers just so cheaters/freekillers won't know there is secretly a admin in.

steam id: STEAM_0:1:10833914

applying for: server admin (preferabbly all servers, if not, at least the jail server) Any other posisitions would be nice to but not nessesecary unless you wish for me to be to be for exmaple a forum mod etc...

reason: I've been admin before on your past few servers, i don't and don't want to abuse admin and I want cheaters and abusive players to be dealth with aproiately, I've seen people on the jail server freekilling, and at that moment i just wish i could warn them but not exposing i was the admin then they would get a nasty suprise for disgracing Special Forces.

It's truely up to you blue, but i don't want anyone spoiling the fun and being abusive, anyone who is going to do that may find themselves another server because they won't be fucking up our servers!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Applying for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for Admin   Applying for Admin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Accepted.to jail server will be added tommorow=)
Back to top Go down
https://specialforces.darkbb.com

Applying for Admin
Page 1 of 1