Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Hey welcoem back please be more active!
Special forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Special forces

Whats in you

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking about this..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Devil
Admin
Evil Devil

Thinking about this.. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about this..   Thinking about this.. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:40 pm

I was thinking what if when you accept someone to the clan (me and you blue) what if we can use this always copy this whenever you accept someone but if you decline someone don't use this, copy this:

ACCEPTED

Welcome!! If you want to join our clan group contact our clan owner Blue. If you want to apply for admin go to our forum section named Apply For Admin and read the guidelines there to see if you have the right requirements to become admin, Hope you have a great time here!

Code:
[center][color=green]ACCEPTED[/color]

[b]Welcome!! If you want to join our clan group contact our clan owner Blue. If you want to apply for admin go to our forum section named Apply For Admin and read the guidelines there to see if you have the right requirements to become admin, Hope you have a great time here![/b][/center]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this..   Thinking about this.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:10 am

Very good
Back to top Go down
https://specialforces.darkbb.com
Evil Devil
Admin
Evil Devil

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this..   Thinking about this.. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks Blue, too bad not a lot of people are joining right now but i bet it will soon get better.
Back to top Go down
JJuknow

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this..   Thinking about this.. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:48 pm

hahah i remember the legion had somthing like this Razz
Related?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Evil Devil
Admin
Evil Devil

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this..   Thinking about this.. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:01 pm

no i got bored and i decided to do this, lol jj but they have something like dont they just have to press something on the site to accept someone or do they just copy it? IDK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about this..   Thinking about this.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about this..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special forces :: sF^ :: Off topic chat-
Jump to: